Appointments can be made at registration on Friday or during the day on Saturday, subject to availability. All appointments will be held in a confidential location in the Health and Wellness Area.
Bookings are essential:
- Prior to the event: Use the below contact numbers to arrange an appointment.
- At the event: Drop into the Health and Wellness Area to make an appointment over the weekend.
Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) Charleville
The RFDS Women’s Health Doctor and Nurse Practitioner will be available for appointments over the weekend.
Saturday from 8:15AM to 4:00PM.
- Women’s Health Doctor – any general practitioner consults, specialising in women’s health.
- Nurse Practitioner – cervical screening and health checks.
To make an appointment, please call 0428 412 653.
South West Hospital and Health Services (SWHHS)
SWHHS will have both a Physiotherapist with Women’s Health training, and a Clinical Women’s and Sexual Health Nurse available for appointments over the weekend.
Saturday 8:15AM to 4:00PM
Sunday 8:15AM to 11:30AM.
Clinics are available for women of all ages and include:
- Breast health and cervical screening
- Contraception options
- Implanon insertion and removal
- Menopause advice
- Preconception planning
- Sexual health screening
- Pelvic floor and woman physiotherapy needs
Phone (07) 4621 2290 ahead of the weekend to make an appointment.